Full Time Permanent
To provide a full range of information technology services required by the Company. Under the supervision of the Line Manager to ensure services are supported by appropriate and robust platforms, applications, processes and strategies.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with at least 5 years' experience in life insurance industry
- Hands on coding experience in MS .NET application development, preferably with practical experience in or C#.NET application with MS SQL Server
- Hands on experience in REST API, Node.js, AngularJS development
- Solid understanding Software Development Life Cycle and object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Good problem-solving skill, able to pick up new technologies.
- The ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders, contractors and suppliers at all levels.
- knowledge in Life Asia, AS/400, middle ware connectivity like MQ and client-server technologies integrating with Front-End System is a preferable
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and Chinese. Spoken Mandarin is a preferred.
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.