Senior Manager, Digital Delivery
Full Time Permanent
Responsible for IT solutions architecture and lead the IT delivery team and QA team through the delivery of IT components of projects to meet identified business needs within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 8 years' relevant experiences in solution architecture, IT delivery, quality assurance and testing of systems development of main frame systems such as LifeAsia, Capsil, Ingenium, preferably in life insurance field.
- Industry recognised accreditation in Project Management (e.g. APM, PRINCE2) and testing (e.g. ISTQB, ISEB)
- Expert in planning, monitoring and control disciplines using industry recognised tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and technical skills with relevant experience in systems development, preferably using package based policy administration system, various Microsoft development tools and methodology, etc.
- Experience of managing project budgets and resource plans.
- With reasonable previous experience in IT and project delivery.
- Able to absorb complex technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and no-technical audiences.
- Able to assess and evaluate risk and to understand the implications of new technologies.
- Demonstrates clear leadership skills and the ability to influence and persuade.
- With a broad understanding of all aspects of information systems and deep understanding of IT application delivery.
- Strong third party vendor management skill.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is preferred.
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.