Senior Actuarial Manager – Pricing & Commercial
Full Time Permanent
To lead the pricing and commercial agenda for the Hong Kong business as part of the Actuarial department, ensure the Company’s product portfolio remains competitive within pricing and in line with Company’s strategy.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- Qualified Actuary
- University degree in an actuarial or other relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant actuarial experience in pricing and proposition discipline
- Good knowledge of products, markets, regulation and legislative requirements in insurance industry
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Power user of spreadsheets with VBA programming, good understanding of actuarial modelling and software
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to process, analyse information and provide simple actuarial judgment and advice
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.