Product Development Manager
Full Time Permanent
To lead, design, develop and deliver products and associated strategies that support the achievement of the defined business goals and objectives. The scope includes all aspects of the end to end product development.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- Degree qualified, in a Business, Marketing or Actuarial discipline or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of full-cycle product development experience in life insurance industry.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Class A products and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Strong understanding and awareness of the market place, including but not limited to competitor activities, distribution trends as well as regulatory changes.
- Comfortable to work under a changing environment, tight deadline, with multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Product Development Manager.
Reports To Role
Director, Savings and Health Products
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.