Manager, Digital Service Delivery
Full Time Permanent
To provide a full range of information technology services and IT digital solutions required by the Company. Structure IT related activities and interactions of IT technical team with internal users and external stakeholders following the Company Service Management framework and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (“ITIL”) process.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University graduate in any computer related discipline
- Over 8 years' relevant experience in system development and project management
- In-depth knowledge in System Development Life Cycle and project management methodology
- Experience in life insurance
- Experience with user coordination and vendor management
- Exposure in Mobile and/or Web-based systems related applications
- Solid working experience of RESTful API design and implementation.
- Hands on experience in MS .NET application development, preferably with practical experience in or C#.NET application with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps development with containers
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Software Development approach and Project Management methodologies such as PRINCE or PMP is an advantage
- Knowledge in Life Asia, AS/400, MQ is an advantage
- Team leading experience is a preferable
- Good problem-solving skill, able to pick up new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese/Putonghua
Reports To Role
Senior Manager, Digital Delivery
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.