Full Time Permanent
Lead the company technology solution to enable & accelerate business development in alignment of the business strategy, through solution, delivery, continuously enhancement. Act as IT business partner of the Company and provide sound technical advice in all aspects of the business through active assessing of new technologies.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
The job holders must have:
- University graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 15 years’ relevant experiences in solution architecture, IT delivery, quality assurance and testing of systems development
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential.
- Be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- Strong in enterprise architect
- Expert in IT planning, delivery management, application management and IT control disciplines using industry recognised methodology, tools and techniques
- Strong analytical and technical skills with relevant experience in systems development, preferably using package based or home grown policy administration system, distribution management system, CRM system, data analytical solutions, etc.
- Experience in using cloud base solution, including SaaS, PaaS, DaaS
- Experience in both traditional SDLC methodology as well as Agile through DevOps.
- Demonstrates clear leadership skills and the ability to influence, persuade and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and no-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and English.
- Insurance policy administration system such as LifeAsia, Capsil, Ingenium, preferably in life insurance field
- CRM SaaS solution
- AI and blockchain application in financial industry
- Hands on experience in application development/solutions in most of the insurance value chain (marketing, distribution, policy management, accounting, contact center, underwriting, claim, etc.).
- Network in Hong Kong IT world/associations
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.