Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Service
Full Time Permanent
To cooperate and manage HASL Group IT and external vendor (“Partner”) to provide full range of Information Technology services required by the business. Utilize ITIL methodology to maintain a customer-focused approach to deliver information technology service to govern the Partner to setup and maintain an effective IT and Communication (ITC) infrastructure with stabilised network environment and ensures all ITC related system operated with minimum interruption. Follow HASLA Information Security Control policy, procedure and standard to ensure the IT Infrastructure Operation comply with various audit standards, i.e. CoBit, ISO27001.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any computer related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in outsourcing vendor management and participating in various technologies in multiple roles (i.e. installation, support, operation, maintenance and strong troubleshooting skill, etc.)
- Knowledgeable on multiple IT disciplines (i.e. IT Service Management, IT Operation & Support, Maintaining IT Systems, Systems Integration, and Applications Development)
- Detailed understanding and practical experience of the installation, operation, configuration, capability and industry direction of at least three IT foundation technologies (i.e. IBM AS400 OS, Microsoft -Active Directory -SCOM -SQL, System Deployment, Desktop/laptop HW and OS, Web Server Optimisation and Security, VMWare, Citrix, WebGateway, WAN and Wireless Network, Telephony PABX, or SAN, Mobile Iron, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of IT process and governance frameworks (i.e. CobiT, ISO27001 or ITIL, etc.).
- Ability to prepare detailed written instructions, documentation and various KPI report.
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.